Chris Doerschlag, AIA, NCARB
Observing the inefficiencies and compromised solutions caused by hand-offs among consultants motivated Chris to bring mission-critical expertise in-house, and adopt a vertically integrated model at WD. He drives WD’s focus on providing integrated solutions—not separate services—to improve results for multi-unit retail and restaurant businesses. His energy and enthusiasm inspires associates, and has fueled the company’s entrepreneurial atmosphere since 1994.
- Honored in 2002 as a retail industry leader in Chain Store Age’s first “40 under 40″
- Background as an architect includes managing complex international projects
- Serves on the Board for The Wellington School
- Founder and Board Member of Expesite.com
- Actively involved in Young President’s Organization
Jim Brittan, CPA
A seasoned financial executive, Jim has decades of experience managing creative services companies, including advising on mergers and acquisitions and investor relations.
As CFO at WD Partners, he directs the corporate accounting and finance functions for the company, as well as provides financial counsel and analysis of key performance indicators to facilitate strategic decision-making.
- Formerly CFO of Ten United, a leading independent advertising agency
- Formerly CFO of NASDAQ-listed Amerilink
- Previously worked at Limited Brands and PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Certified Public Accountant
EVP, Client Services
David leads client account and business development executives at WD Partners, as well as directs several strategic accounts.
His decades of experience with publicly-traded technology companies form the foundation for WD’s sales and marketing processes, and have resulted in long-term relationships where WD is valued as a trusted partner rather than a services vendor.
- More than 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, and strategic account management in complex organizations
- Skilled at assisting businesses through periods of innovation or high growth
- Expertise in people, product and process management, strategy, and market analysis
EVP, Creative Services
Lee’s merchant background trained him to view retail from the salesfloor. He is tuned into pop-culture, trends, and consumer buying behaviors, and perhaps most important, he understands that whatever you invest in at the store level has to result in sales.
At WD, Lee leads the team of research, branding, and design professionals responsible for developing innovative ways to reach customers—whether in the store or online.
- Formerly a merchant and brand strategy executive for Limited Brands
- Built a thriving, interdisciplinary creative services business
- A frequent presenter and nationally recognized expert, quoted by Brandweek, Chain Store Age, Nation’s Restaurant News, American Public Media’s Marketplace,Ad Age, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times.
- On the Board for Visual Merchandising and Store Design, and BrainTrust panelist for RetailWire.com
John Miologos, AIA, CIS, NCARB
EVP, Architecture, Engineering & Construction
John leads a team of professionals responsible for delivering streamlined project management solutions and controlling development costs for multi-unit locations.
He understands how design and development serves a company’s strategic vision, as well as their financials. John has directed the development of concepts, managed global standards, and provided expertise to field organizations around the world.
Read John’s article Making the most of your real estate portfolio on the Chain Store Age website.
Read John’s article Specialization and the Future of Architecture Practice on the AIArchitect website.
- Formerly McDonald’s Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Architecture, Design and Construction Group
- Registrations held in 54 jurisdictions and four Canadian provinces, NCARB certified
- Member of AIA since 1982, also a member of Construction Specifications Institute
- Serves on Boards of AIA Columbus Chapter, Storepoint Restaurant Group, and Commercial Construction
EVP, Foodservice Strategies
Vice President, Digital Services
John directs a multi-disciplinary team of interactive professionals who create digital retail strategies and solutions for domestic and international client brands. His thorough understanding of customer experience begins with branding, and continues through the traditional marketing, retail environments, and the spectrum of digital touchpoints including online, mobile, in-store and social media.
He has over two decades of experience directing marketing strategies and tactics for consumer goods, retail, technology, and financial services companies such as Samsung, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, Best Buy, The North Face, The Home Depot, Kroger, HP, and Wendy’s. His background includes both client and agency experience. Before joining WD, Bajorek was President of Pontis Group. In addition, he has held positions at Engauge (formerly Ten United), Resource Interactive, and JP Morgan Chase (formerly Bank One).
Mike Morton, PMP, PgMP
SVP, Program Management Services
As SVP of Program Management Services, Mike is directly responsible for the highly complex oversight of WD’s client programs. Affirming program deliverables – adherence to the project scope, scheduled timeline, and program budget – are all met, Mike works to ensure the alignment of resources across all levels of the organization, providing his team and WD’s clients a common source for accurate communication.
Under Mike’s leadership, WD has been honored with several awards, including recognition for best-in-class program management processes, helping to improve timelines by up to 60% on a recent national rollout program. Utilizing proven project management methodology, Mike and his team consistently deliver programs within expected quality standards, on time, and on budget.
One of approximately 800 individuals worldwide who hold the Project Management Institute’s distinction of PgMP, Mike has extensive strategic planning and client management expertise, working to launch, manage, and successfully close programs for some of the largest international corporations, including McDonald’s, Tim Horton’s, CVS, Wal-Mart, and Starbucks.
- Professional Accreditation
- Certified Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Lean Six Sigma, Green Belt
- Professional Memberships
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Active Member & Instructor – Central Ohio Chapter, PMI
- Professional Accreditation