Fast Track to Fine Dining
After the success of our partnership in creating the high-end grocery store – Standard Market, West Highland Partners, decided to try their hand at high-end dining – and they entrusted WD Partners with the speedy design and development of this new restaurant. Named after its owners’ hometown in California, this upscale eatery is elegant, modern – and incredibly comfortable. The restaurant features a wide-open kitchen, a wood-fired grill, cozy seating and a naturally lit dining area. Some other interesting design features include: a floor-to-ceiling glass-enclosed wine room, a fenced-in patio with heated umbrellas, a fireplace, fire pit, and communal table, and an outdoor lounge.
- Environments Design •
- Design Documentation •
- Food Service Design & Engineering •
- Operations Assessment •
- Labor Assessment •
- Prototype Engineering •
- Labor Standards Development •
- Menu Rationalization •
- Architecture & Design •
- Civil Engineering •
- Structural Engineering •
- MEP Engineering •
- The goal was to fast track the development of this structure, and WD’s integrated design & architecture team allowed us to expedite the design process.
- Site work began while the shell and interior packages were still being designed. As design progressed, WD worked closely with the construction team to keep them updated on any design changes in an effort to ensure on-time/on-budget completion.
- Opened in April 2012, to positive critical review and warm reception from the surrounding community.