Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant is a Chicago-based dining getaway that emphasizes sophisticated food paired with exceptional wines. The design includes four distinct components: an upscale casual dining restaurant, full-service bar, private dining room, and Napa-style tasting room featuring their exclusive wine collection and retail accessories. Each Cooper’s Hawk location is distinctive in layout and décor, but carries the same warmth and elegance. Cooper’s Hawk was looking to work with an integrated design/build firm with broad geographic reach who could help them expand beyond the Illinois market. They hired WD Partners to assist with their expansion.
- WD has been named architect (AOR) and engineer of record (EOR).
- Provide a complete solution from design through CDs.
- Maximize and optimize the use of existing space.
- Employed highly energy efficient building design.
- The decor and imagery capture Cooper’s Hawk’s brand promise of a casual but elegant winery experience.
- 11,500 sq. ft. restaurant completed in Columbus, OH, with 3-4 more locations (OH and FL) planned for next year.