CVS Pharmacy, the leading retail pharmacy in the US, has over 7,800 stores nationwide. CVS Pharmacy wants to provide the most access and personalized expertise available to “help people on their path to better health.” CVS Pharmacy asked WD to help it translate high-level customer insights into real, transformative store changes that could be executed quickly across its vast chain of stores.
Read more about CVS Pharmacy in the media:
- CVS Pharmacy unveils the 'next evolution of the customer experience'
Drug Store News
- Goodbye, candy counter: CVS embraces store redesign
- See the store design brought to life
YouTube - CVS Health
75 projects completed globally
- Modernized the store with new materials, finishes and energy efficient lighting and refocused the brand on its core mission: health expertise.
- Updated the Minute Clinic concept and strengthened departments such as beauty and vitamin center.
- Evolved the pharmacy to better focus on the customer through customized stations, a groundbreaking new pick-up and drop-off process, and a designated consultation area.