Reinventing the Grab and Go Category
Frito-Lay was looking for a competitive edge in the snack aisles. They wanted to innovate the “grab and go” category and make it easier to find and choose Frito-Lay products.
- Shopper Research & Insights •
- Brand Strategy & Development •
- Experience Design •
- Stylistic Renderings •
- Color Elevations •
- 3D Animations •
- Motion Graphics •
- Design draws shoppers into the aisle, and provides focal elements and cross merchandising.
- Validated by shopper testing, deployed in more than 15,000 stores and increased category sales by 3%.
- Developed a promotion (fully supported with custom fixturing and graphics) for them to team up with Redbox and Kroger to further drive sales.
- Facilitated rapid prototypes.
- Payback ROI was less than 4 months.
- “Gold Outstanding Marketing at Retail” Award from Point-of-Purchase Advertising International.