With consumers becoming more aware and concerned about their health and the health of their family, the brand wanted to gain insights into what makes these consumers tick as well as make it easier for them to find products that are healthier for themselves and their families.
Through consumer research WD was able to uncover the beliefs consumers have about healthy products and how they go about selecting them.
- Conducted quantitative and qualitative shopper research to gain insight and understanding of who these shoppers are and their decision process to buy healthier or mainstream products.
- Adapted the Shopper Moment AnalysisTM to determine how to make the biggest impact with consumers in the store.
- Created retail destination to attract the appropriate shopper to investigate and purchase the healthier product in select categories (non-food).
- Developed online integration within retailer website to create a more holistic shopper experience with the brand.
- Worked with client and national retailers on customer sell-in to get concept to market.