Retail Bank Branches Reimagined
Huntington Bank, a leading Midwestern bank holding company, was seeking to strengthen its identity among consumers. The centerpiece of this effort was to reimage and remodel their retail bank branches, making them feel more welcoming to customers. With that goal in mind, Huntington hired WD Partners to develop a series of branded elements to cost-effectively unify all Huntington branch locations.
- Developed a family of interior branded elements for both freestanding banks and grocery store locations.
- Prototyped fixtures – tested and mocked up in brand gallery for brand launch and chairperson approval.
- Applied design to 8 pilot stores within 6 weeks.
- Developed guidelines based on pilot solutions for next 40 remodels.
- Currently in process of rolling out to 600+ branches in the region.