Intel has a 47 year tradition of creating innovative products that improve the way people live and work around the globe. They are the largest semiconductor chip maker in the world. Intel needed a partner to help increase brand awareness and drive purchase. WD worked with Intel to create an experiential marketing campaign that highlighted devices with Intel inside, and focused on driving conversion at retail locations.
- Created an experiential omni-channel marketing campaign.
- The in-store component was executed at malls and retailers.
- Collaborated with Intel and local-market agencies in Asia-Pacific to bring the experience to life.
- Built a functional prototype and provided detailed support documents to aid the local team in the launch and execution of the marketing experience.
- Launched initially in multiple Asian markets, including Bangkok, Thailand with plans to expand in additional markets in the coming months.
- Exceeded client expectations on brand perception, within 3 days of launch in Bangkok:
- 15% increase that Intel is more innovative than other tech brands
- 13% increase that Intel is associated with a variety of technology products, not just PCs
- 22% increase in purchase intent