A Store That’s Easy to Shop and Easy to Build
New Balance asked WD Partners to develop a highly flexible prototype to support the brand and make their store easier to shop.
- Shopper Research & Insights •
- Marketing Communications •
- Environments Design •
- Design Documentation •
- Kit-of-Parts Guidelines •
- Operations Assessment •
- Stylistic Renderings •
Special recognition for Green Awareness, A.R.E Design Awards
‘Retail Store of the Year’ from Chain Store Age
- Created ‘Kit of parts’ design elements for execution regardless of store size.
- New Balance’s R&D message is communicated in the form of ‘tester profiles’ — large graphics feature images of the testers in action, bios and shoe preferences.
- The design helps drive performance message by merchandising product according to athletic activity.
- Sustainable ‘green’ methods and materials used in fixture and graphic production — special recognition by the Association for Retail Environments for Green Awareness.
- Store performed well in on-site intercepts to determine design impact — attracting lapsed and non-customers.