A Restaurant Environment that Matches Food Quality
Qdoba was seeking to brand their stores with the image of fresh, “artisan” food that is high in quality, nutrition and taste. This brand positioning was seen as a way of distinguishing Qdoba within its increasingly competitive market, and as such became the motivation behind the new prototype.
- Consumer Insights Research •
- Design Development •
- Layout Planning •
- Fixture Design •
- Operations Assessment
- Developed new prototype for franchisee growth.
- Elevated the environment to match perceived food quality.
- Construction costs right in line with client budget.
- Operations assessment determined ways to optimize customer traffic flow within the store.
- 37 stores utilizing new design within 18 months of launch.
- Prototype was validated with research by our Insights team through post-opening customer intercepts – 95% of guests preferred the new design in post-opening research.