Driving Conversion Through a Shop in Shop
The Scotts Company, the most recognized name in the lawn and garden care category, sought to elevate their brand’s presence in hardware and Meijer stores by creating a unique shop-in-shop that showcases their products in a way that educates and inspires shoppers.
For the lawn and garden customer, confusion about what to purchase gets in the way of creating a vision for what their lawn and garden could and should be. WD was asked to create a successful shopper experience that drives conversion and larger basket size.
- Merchandising Strategy •
- Marketing Communications •
- Environments Design •
- Stylistic Renderings •
- 3D Animations •
- Motion Graphics •
- Created an in-store experience that encourages product exploration and exposure to new products through intentional shelf segmentation and critical adjacencies to guide and inspire the shopper.
- Developed a strategic communication hierarchy that employs welcoming navigational signage and shelf-talkers that make products and product categories approachable and easy to browse.
- The Shop-in-Shop originally appeared in 160 ACE Hardware stores.
- Scotts recently partnered with Meijer to test in 27 stores. Sales results in the test stores exceeded forecast results by triple digits compared to stores without the investment. Meijer hopes to have the Shop-in-Shop in all stores in 2016.