Founded in 1971, Togo's is known for its big, meaty, made-to-order sandwiches. After nearly 40 years in the sandwich business and over 240 California locations, Togo's decided they needed help making their retail format, menu design and brand identity more relevant with today's consumer. Togo's engaged the services of WD Partners to re-establish itself as the "West Coast Original" sandwich shop.
- Developed new store prototype and overall remodel package for franchisees that enhanced unit economics and guest satisfaction.
- Redesigned elements include: refreshed menu boards, uniforms, packaging, new fresh bread displays, and a new logo and signage.
- Assisted in the rollout.
- 10 straight quarters of positive same-store sales, due to increased traffic in the updated stores.
- Togo's opened 30+ new locations and remodelled 80+ existing restaurants in 2012.
- Guest attribute ratings up 10+ pts in all categories..
- New brand direction was praised in Nation’s Restaurant News: Togo's chair and chief executive, Tony Gioia said the rebranded units are "hitting home runs."