EVP, Thought Leadership
Lee has more than 30 years of collective experience as a retailer, a strategist, a public speaker and as a leading voice in the future of retail. He brings an innovative approach to modern retail by understanding cultural trends, consumer demographics and buying behavior across multiple industries. He offers a well-rounded and informed dialogue on advanced customer experience, and believes that stores have a crucial role in the new dawn of retail.
His list of globally recognized clients include: Samsung, CVS, New Balance and Luxottica. At WD Partners, he has led teams of creatives working on branded experiences for Best Buy, Gatorade, Pepsi, Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, 7-Eleven, Walmart, The Home Depot, Media Market in Spain and E-Mart in Korea. He has been quoted and featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Business of Fashion, Fast Company, RetailWire, Bloomberg and Forbes, as well as key trade magazines such as Brandweek, Ad Age, Chain Leader, Nation’s Restaurant News, VMSD and Chain Store Age.
Follow Lee on Twitter: @LeePeterson_WD
Voted best speaker at NRF’s Big Show ’19!
Lee in the Media:
- Brick and Mortar’s Next Chapter, Retail Dive
- Amazon adds a new Prime benefit: Free Whole Foods delivery in two hours, The Washington Post
- Looking at the ‘reverse of the reverse:’ Why 2017 wasn’t all bad, Retail Dive
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better, The New York Times
- 4 takeaways from NRF’s Big Show 2017, Retail Dive
- Why Walmart Is Primed To Fail Yet Again With Convenience Stores, Forbes
- How Macy’s dismantled everything once right about department stores, Retail Dive
- Remaining Relevant to a Disruptive Audience, VMSD
- Should Target Scrap Its Grocery Business?, Forbes