Omni-Channel is BS
There is an ever-present buzz swirling around the idea of omni-channel marketing in today’s retail landscape. Brands are being told they must have an omni-channel plan that stretches across mobile apps, websites and brick-and-mortar stores in order to stay competitive among an increasingly savvy and curious consumer base.
We say that’s BS!
In this Issue
- Omni-Channel is BS: It’s About Doing the Right Thing
- An Open Letter From A Millennial
- Would you Shop at a Store or Restaurant that had no Visible Associates?
- Electrolux Showroom Experience: Step Into Our Kitchen and Be Inspired
- What If Your Manager was a Robot Powered by AI?
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, Wayfind is only released six times per year.