Alexa is Brand Agnostic
"Alexa, order a 12-pack of toilet paper, a case of bottled water, and a bag of tortilla chips."
Welcome to the new moment of truth. There is no shelf. There is no cart. There is no register. There isn’t even a laptop or mobile phone. There is only a talking cylinder on a kitchen table. Artificial intelligence has enabled every household to become a store shelf. And in this new, demand-based moment of truth, something is often being left unsaid: Charmin, Dasani, and Tostitos. Or Scotts, Evian, and Santitas. Or even Cottonelle, Fiji, and Mission.
In this Issue
- Alexa is Brand Agnostic
- If It’s the Amazon Century, How Did We Get Here?
- Amazon’s Place in History
- The Customer You’ve Never Met
- Will the Amazon & Whole Foods Merger Work?
- What If Your Only Options Were Amazon, Walmart and Third Wave Stores?
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, wayfind is only released six times per year.