The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of 2018
Amazon’s rise has radically altered consumer expectations of the traditional store, but there’s also a lot of good news out there for retailers. Shifting consumer sentiment always operates as both a threat and an opportunity—and some brands are stepping up. In our latest research report, find out which brands shoppers think “gets” them, or if they don’t care if the brand goes away tomorrow. Our study examines the good, the bad, and the ugly in the retail marketplace today.
In this Issue
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of 2018
- Showroom Stores: So, you’re closing some stores this year. Here’s how to do it right
- Why Did Walmart Buy Bonobos?
- What if Best Buy was a Showroom Store?
- Retail in 2017: Good, Bad, or Ugly?
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, wayfind is only released six times per year.