Specialty Retail vs Amazon: Same Old Story?
Specialty retailers might believe they’re superior fashion players, but they can’t ignore the apparel industry’s incoming Goliath. Amazon will soon dominate the $217 billion-dollar US apparel market. Upending fashion conventions is one thing. Volume and scale are another. Can specialty retailers survive Amazon’s rise in apparel?
In this Issue
- Specialty Retail vs Amazon: Same Old Story?
- The Rise of Surveillance Commerce
- How do you beat Amazon at their own game?
- If local retailers adopted same-day shipping, would you buy less from Amazon?
- What If Amazon Buys Target?
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, Wayfind is only released six times per year.