A Customer Divided: The Love/Hate Relationship with Walmart
It simply didn’t make sense at first blush: About half the people said they loved Walmart; the other half said they don’t. Even more confounding, such sharp customer polarization often hinged on the same metric: Customer service. How did the world’s largest retailer manage to measure up to half the people, even as it failed the other half? Better yet, what would help them turn things around with its non-fans?
In this Issue
- A Customer Divided: The Love/Hate Relationship with Walmart
- Answering Retail’s Billion-Dollar Question Brick by Bit
- All I Want for Christmas: A Letter to Retailers
- You Can Call Me AL
- What’s on Your List This Holiday Season?
- What If Holiday Shopping Was Fun Again?
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, wayfind is only released six times per year.