The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of 2019
The past year hasn’t been an easy time to be in retail. Social media has changed the way customers find out about brands and how they evaluate them. Consumers are using peer reviews on sites like Google, Facebook and Yelp to inform purchasing decisions and one vocal customer who had a bad experience can severely damage a brand. On top of this, customers are doing the bulk of their shopping on a mobile device and the icing on the cake is that even digital immigrants are beginning to behave a whole lot like those perplexing millennials.
In this Issue
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: 2019: State of the Retail Nation
- Is the Grocery Industry Having an Identity Crisis?
- BOPIS 2025: Where Are We Headed?
- You Can Call Me AL
- WeWork: Expanding collaborative work environments one WeWork at a time
- What If: Our Predictions for 2019
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, wayfind is only released six times per year.