Y2K Called… It Wants Its Prototype Back
Over the past five years, the retail industry has been turbulent, to say the least. Many brands, both mature and novice alike, have been rocked by forces all around them – shifts in shopper behaviors, generational preferences, local nuance, economic pressures, commercial real estate values, and the infusion of private equity inducing influx of expensive corporate retail debt—which has put many retailers into a tailspin, if not out of business.
In this Issue
- Y2K Called… It Wants Its Prototype Back
- A Look at How Real-Life Brands Are Going from Retail to Revolutionary
- Is There Anything Special About Specialty?
- Working Out or Working, It’s All About Gainz
- What If You Didn’t Have a Prototype Store?
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, wayfind is only released six times per year.