Bringing Change to Scale
It’s safe to say the restaurant has gotten a lot more complicated.
Restaurant operators are familiar with the challenges associated with being so many things at once. Running a successful restaurant now requires dedicating extensive hours and workforce to tasks that go well beyond the making and marketing of food. The problem only multiplies for restaurants with a number of locations.
In this Issue
- The Restaurant of the Future Is Not a Restaurant
- Bringing Food to Life in Retail
- Extreme Makeover – Retail Edition
- Competing for Brand Advocates
- Writing the Prescription for Wellness in Healthcare
- What Kind of Impact Will COVID-19 Have on Retailers?
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, wayfind is only released six times per year.