The Store of the Future is Not a Store
The last couple months have seemingly changed everything about stores. Social distancing. Employees behind shields. Customers wearing masks. And how about these stories exemplifying how quickly things have changed:
- Walmart’s app sees record downloads, surpasses Amazon by 20% (TechCrunch)
- Amazon stops accepting new online grocery customers amid surging demand (CNBC)
- Weekly online grocery sales increase for the last 8 weeks straight, including more than 80% for two weeks in mid-March (WSJ)
In this Issue
- The Store of the Future is Not a Store
- 21st Century Grocery: Open for Business
- Restaurant Solutions for Today’s Operators
- How Consumers Are Driving the Future of Healthcare
- Grocery Operations: Your Questions Answered
- WDCast: What’s on the Other Side of This?
- Where Do You Miss Going to Shop?
Sign up to get trends and insights from the best thinkers at WD delivered direct to your inbox. Don't worry, we won't SPAM you, Wayfind is only released six times per year.