A Store Design to Match a Growing Market
BevMo!, a retail icon in California, was in need of an update as they began their move into the greater Seattle market. Feeling pressure from other leading beverage players, they engaged WD to help differentiate their brand in the marketplace through a refreshed store experience that embodies the fun that customers have come to expect from the BevMo! brand. The primary objectives were to differentiate them from the competition, drive traffic to the store and encourage repeat visits–as many consumers have become accustomed to shopping for their alcoholic beverages at grocery stores.
- Brand Strategy & Development •
- Marketing Communications •
- Environments Design •
- Visual Merchandising •
- Design Documentation •
- Designed a dynamic shopping experience to drive frequency of visits and reinforce BevMo’s position as a beer, wine and liquor expert.
- Simplified customer experience by developing a new floor plan.
- Improved wayfinding – extra large lettering/bright colors on key focals.
- Educating shoppers through custom signage.
- Increasing basket sizes with strategic merchandising.
- New design being rolled out in WA and CA.