Last Modified: June 19, 2018
Welcome to our Website! WD Partners, Inc. (“WD” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.wdpartners.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by WD or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at TalkToUs@wdpartners.com.
Information Outside of the United States
The Website may be stored and information may be processed in the United States and is intended only for users located in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please do not use the website or provide any information to us or otherwise through the Website. Be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Website and/or providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer and processing of information in the United States.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted or identified online or offline, including information included in resumes or otherwise submitted through the recruitment portal or otherwise provided to us (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, including from jobvite.com, the operator of our recruitment portal and fastspring.com, the operator of our e-commerce portal.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, subscribing to our e-magazine, downloading any report, information or teasers from our Website, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or operational purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use or may enable third parties to use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The Website may also include third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, Pardot and Clicky Web Analytics. These services may use technologies not limited to, but including, cookies to help analyze how users use this Website. The information generated by the service cookies about your use of the Website (such as your IP address, the URL(s) visited and the date and time of the page(s) viewed) will be transmitted and stored by the respective services on their servers. These third-party services will use the collected information to monitor your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for the website operators and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage. These third-party services may transfer this information to other third-parties where required by law, or where such third-parties process information on their behalf. To opt-out of Clicky Analytics tracking please visit: https://clicky.com/optout, and to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl+en=GB.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit WD, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your purchases.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to communicate with you about topics that we think may interest you, including our own and third-parties’ goods and services. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at: TalkToUs@wdpartners.com, and you may visit http://marketing.wdpartners.com/emailPreference/e/251132/114 to update your email preferences or opt-out from future email communications.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of WD s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by WD about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide contact information through the “Request A Call” feature of the Website, we may use that information to contact you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of WD, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from WD. If you do not wish to have your information used by WD to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to TalkToUs@wdpartners.com, and you may visit http://marketing.wdpartners.com/emailPreference/e/251132/114 to update your email preferences or opt-out from future email communication.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to TalkToUs@wdpartners.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to TalkToUs@wdpartners.com or write us at: 7007 Discovery blvd., Dublin, OH 43017, United States
The safety and security of your information depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
WD Partners, Inc.
7007 Discovery blvd.
Dublin, OH 43017
or via our toll-free number: