Walmart asked WD Partners to help them develop more appealing store exteriors that would visually communicate its new retail strategy: fast, clean, and friendly.
- Designed standards to easily accommodate regional architectural variations and community guidelines.
- Created a kit-of-parts to layer over three base buildings.
- New exterior strategy has dramatically improved acceptance in communities.
- Architectural identity entitling has gone from 13% of the time to 85% of the time or higher.
- Thus far, completed 124 Sam’s Club and 66 Walmart remodel and reimaging projects nationwide.