Creating a Convenience Store You'd Never Expect
7-Eleven, the largest chain in convenience retail, looked to reposition and rejuvenate their stores in order to better capture the millennial and female demographics. 7-Eleven commissioned WD Partners to evaluate and develop a new store experience that would align with the wants of their ever-evolving customer base.
- Brand Strategy & Development •
- Experience Design •
- Design Documentation •
- Kit-of-Parts Guidelines •
- Food Service Design & Engineering •
- Operations Assessment •
- Labor Assessment •
- Prototype Engineering •
- Labor Standards Development •
- Menu Rationalization •
- Stylistic Renderings •
- 3D Animations •
- Motion Graphics •
- Architecture & Design •
- Civil Engineering •
- Structural Engineering •
- MEP Engineering •
- Performed market research, reviewed retail trends, and evaluated current operational efficiencies.
- Redesigned the logo, brand identity, store design, graphics, signage, fixture design, and store layout to accompany the new healthy offering and community engagement themes.
- Enhanced labor productivity, deployment practices, transactional capacity, and operational effectiveness.