The Creation of an Eyecare Center
Pearle Vision, an over 50-year-old trusted eyecare brand, wanted a makeover to reestablish themselves as the leader in eyecare. They asked WD Partners to develop a new Vision Center prototype that elevated the meaning of trusted eyecare that gave a nod to Pearle Vision’s heritage, while progressing from an everyday store to an Eyecare Center.
- Brand Strategy & Development •
- Marketing Communications •
- Environments Design •
- Visual Merchandising •
- Stylistic Renderings •
- Construction Management •
- Refreshed the brand, revamping retail strategy and positioning, while elevating Pearle Vision’s founding principles with a doctor-forward design.
- Designed a prototype targeted towards independent business owners that will also be rolled out across all remodeled stores.
- Collaborated with Pearle Vision merchandising team to ensure specific brand facings and best practices were achieved with each fixture solution.
- Developed a personal store communication experience, providing customers with key features of a complete eyecare experience, including eye tests, lens recommendations, and frame suggestions.
- Provided a localized store experience with scalable fixtures and key communication elements.