Fresh Forward into Global Markets
As the American originator of the Smoothie, and with ambitious plans for global expansion, Smoothie King wanted to update its brand identity and store environments to express the importance of healthy living.
International customer research was conducted, which led to a new brand expression and fresh start for the brand. An emphasis on health, cleanliness, and fresh food was elevated in every aspect of the store environment and new product line.
- Brand Strategy & Development •
- Marketing Communications •
- Environments Design •
- Design Documentation •
- Kit-of-Parts Guidelines •
- Food Service Design & Engineering •
- Operations Assessment •
- Labor Assessment •
- Prototype Engineering •
- Labor Standards Development •
- Stylistic Renderings •
- Architecture & Design •
- WD Partners updated the Smoothie King logo and evolved the brand identity to reflect its modern, healthy menu.
- Applied a “Fresh Forward” approach to displays, counters, lighting, and menu boards.
- Modernized visual merchandising, graphics, color palette, materials, and language.
- Organized and simplified merchandise areas.
- Reduced construction costs.
In the News
- Smoothie King CEO talks turnaround progress
Nation’s Restaurant News
- Smoothie King Sets the Bar High in the Smoothie Industry with Strong Third Quarter Results
- Smoothie King rocks new design in Florida
- Smoothie King grows footprint in the Big Easy