A New Fast-Casual Brand Designed to Transport You to Grandma’s Kitchen
What did we do?
Added to the Golden Corral Corporation restaurant portfolio by carving out a place for Homeward Kitchen in the fast-casual space
Created a small-format, fast-casual restaurant brand from scratch
Crafted a brand vision and identity that supported the overall look and feel of the brand experience
Designed a 3,000 sq ft restaurant that will give potential franchisees market-share flexibility
Enabled and integrated digital omni channel tools
- Strategy & Insights
- Research & Insights
- Brand Communications & Visual Merchandising
- Brand Architecture & Positioning
- Brand Strategy & Identity
- Visual Merchandising
- Innovation & Experience Design
- 3D Renderings & Animations
- Design Archetypes
- Environments Concept & Schematic Design
- Environments Design Development
Developed a foundational strategy and concept framework, identifying key experience principles and critical touch points that maintained a cohesive storyline for the brand.
Designed the ideal customer journey and overall experience adjacencies while leveraging our expertise to build out an entire kit of parts of brand elements.