Chris Doerschlag AIA, NCARB
Observing the inefficiencies and compromised solutions caused by hand-offs among consultants motivated Chris to bring mission-critical expertise in-house, and adopt a vertically integrated model at WD. He drives WD's focus on providing integrated solutions—not separate services—to improve results for multi-unit retail and restaurant businesses. His energy and enthusiasm inspires associates, and has fueled the company’s entrepreneurial atmosphere since 1994.
- Named as a "Person to Know in Retail 2016" by Columbus Business First magazine
- Honored in 2002 as a retail industry leader in Chain Store Age’s first "40 under 40"
- Background as an architect includes managing complex international projects
- Serves on the Board for The Wellington School
- Founder and Board Member of Expesite.com
- Actively involved in Young President's Organization