Executive Vice President, Brand, Strategy & Design
Lee has more than 35 years of collective experience as a retailer, a strategist and as a leader in brand and design. He brings an innovative approach to strategic assessment and brand development by understanding cultural trends, consumer demographics, and buying behavior across multiple industries. Lee offers a well-rounded and informed approach to designing customer experience, and believes that stores must perform for retailers, as well as consumers.
Lee’s list of globally recognized clients include: Samsung, CVS, New Balance, Luxottica and Target. At WD Partners, he leads a group of creatives working on branded experiences for Best Buy, Gatorade, Mars Wrigley, Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, 7-Eleven, Yum! Brands, Walmart, The Home Depot, Media Market in Spain, and E-Mart in Korea. He has been quoted and featured in The Washington Post, Fast Company, RetailWire, Bloomberg, Forbes and The New York Times, as well as key trade magazines such as Brandweek, Ad Age, Chain Leader, Nation’s Restaurant News, vmsd and Chain Store Age.
Follow Lee on Twitter: @LeePeterson_WD
Lee in the Media:
- 4 takeaways from NRF’s Big Show 2017, RetailDive
- Why The Limited’s time finally ran out, RetailDive
- Why Walmart Is Primed To Fail Yet Again With Convenience Stores, Forbes
- How Macy’s dismantled everything once right about department stores, RetailDive
- Remaining Relevant to a Disruptive Audience, VMSD
- Should Target Scrap Its Grocery Business?, Forbes