Executive Vice President, Brand, Strategy & Design
Lee has more than 30 years of collective experience as a retailer, a strategist, a public speaker and as a leading voice in the future of retail. He brings an innovative approach to modern retail by understanding cultural trends, consumer demographics, and buying behavior across multiple industries. Lee offers a well-rounded and informed dialogue on advanced customer experience, and believes that stores have a crucial role in the new dawn of retail.
Lee’s list of globally recognized clients include: Samsung, CVS, New Balance, Luxottica and Target. At WD Partners, he has led teams of creatives working on branded experiences for Best Buy, Gatorade, Pepsi, Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, 7-Eleven,Walmart, The Home Depot, Media Market in Spain, and E-Mart in Korea. He has been quoted and featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Fast Company, RetailWire, Bloomberg, and Forbes, as well as key trade magazines such as Brandweek, Ad Age, Chain Leader, Nation’s Restaurant News, VMSD and Chain Store Age.
Follow Lee on Twitter: @LeePeterson_WD
Lee in the Media:
- Amazon adds a new Prime benefit: Free Whole Foods delivery in two hours, The Washington Post
- Toys ‘R’ Us Has Maybe One Shot Left At Staying Alive, Forbes
- Looking at the ‘reverse of the reverse:’ Why 2017 wasn’t all bad, RetailDive
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better, The New York Times
- 4 takeaways from NRF’s Big Show 2017, RetailDive
- Why The Limited’s time finally ran out, RetailDive
- Why Walmart Is Primed To Fail Yet Again With Convenience Stores, Forbes
- How Macy’s dismantled everything once right about department stores, RetailDive
- Remaining Relevant to a Disruptive Audience, VMSD