EVP, Brand, Strategy & Design
Lee’s merchant background trained him to view retail from the salesfloor. He is tuned into pop-culture, trends, and consumer buying behaviors, and perhaps most important, he understands that whatever you invest in at the store level has to result in sales.
At WD, Lee leads the team of research, branding, and design professionals responsible for developing innovative ways to reach customers—whether in the store or online.
- Formerly a merchant and brand strategy executive for Limited Brands
- Built a thriving, interdisciplinary creative services business
- A frequent presenter and nationally recognized expert, quoted by Brandweek, Chain Store Age, Nation’s Restaurant News, American Public Media’s Marketplace, Ad Age, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times.
- On the Board for Visual Merchandising and Store Design, and BrainTrust panelist for RetailWire.com
Lee in the Media:
- 4 takeaways from NRF’s Big Show 2017, RetailDive
- Why The Limited’s time finally ran out, RetailDive
- Why Walmart Is Primed To Fail Yet Again With Convenience Stores, Forbes
- How Macy’s dismantled everything once right about department stores, RetailDive
- Remaining Relevant to a Disruptive Audience, VMSD
- Should Target Scrap Its Grocery Business?, Forbes
Book Lee to present WD’s latest white paper: “The One-Click Store of the Future and The DNA of the Digital Native Audience (DNA)“